More Articles for HJR2
The Texas House on Thursday voted to pass a bill that would raise about $800 million in transportation funding, moving the legislation to the state Senate, according to a report from the Texas Tribune. The bill, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), ...
The Texas Senate and House have radically different ideas about how to raise funds for highway spending, the Austin American-Statesman reported. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which proposes earmarking a portion of the severance taxes ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views