More Articles for Hitachi’s largest rigid dump truck combines hauler technology with Advanced IGBT AC-Drive system
Hitachi Construction Machinery's EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements. Target Gross Machine Operating Weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds. The rigid ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong958 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]949 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction388 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair375 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views