More Articles for Historic Highway 1
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)783 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects362 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D257 Views