More Articles for Historic Highway 1
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident989 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse567 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side556 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views