More Articles for Historic Highway 1
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver250 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views