More Articles for Historic Highway 1
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1995 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views