More Articles for HiPer V
Text INFO to 205-289-3789 or visit www.betterroads.com/info Wirtgen Intelligent concrete paver, modular design Wirtgen’s full-lane-width SP 80i concrete slipform paver was introduced to North America at World of Concrete 2013. The “i” stands for “intelligent” power and emissions control systems. The paver’s modular ...
Topcon has announced the latest addition to its HiPer integrated receivers at World of Concrete with the HiPer V. The HiPer V is an upgrade to the HiPer 2 site receiver by adding Topcon's Vanguard GNSS (Global Navigation Syatellite System) signal ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views