More Articles for HiPer V
Text INFO to 205-289-3789 or visit www.betterroads.com/info Wirtgen Intelligent concrete paver, modular design Wirtgen’s full-lane-width SP 80i concrete slipform paver was introduced to North America at World of Concrete 2013. The “i” stands for “intelligent” power and emissions control systems. The paver’s modular ...
Topcon has announced the latest addition to its HiPer integrated receivers at World of Concrete with the HiPer V. The HiPer V is an upgrade to the HiPer 2 site receiver by adding Topcon's Vanguard GNSS (Global Navigation Syatellite System) signal ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts534 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse399 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views
- Wisconsin DOT to test reflective orange lane paint81 Views