More Articles for HiPer V
Text INFO to 205-289-3789 or visit www.betterroads.com/info Wirtgen Intelligent concrete paver, modular design Wirtgen’s full-lane-width SP 80i concrete slipform paver was introduced to North America at World of Concrete 2013. The “i” stands for “intelligent” power and emissions control systems. The paver’s modular ...
Topcon has announced the latest addition to its HiPer integrated receivers at World of Concrete with the HiPer V. The HiPer V is an upgrade to the HiPer 2 site receiver by adding Topcon's Vanguard GNSS (Global Navigation Syatellite System) signal ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong972 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction432 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair405 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views