More Articles for Hino Trucks
Hino Trucks is offering HinoCare, a preventive service care program for its 195 diesel model trucks. The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, ...
Hino Trucks new Class 5 195 and 195h COE trucks will be arriving at Hino dealerships across the country this fall. Available with a diesel (195) or diesel-electric hybrid (195 horsepower) powertrain, the 19,500 GVW trucks feature 210 horsepower and ...
It’s a Natural Gas Diesel alternatives making headway in the work truck world. By Jack Roberts Several years ago, the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show aligned itself with the newly born Green Truck movement. This partnership, that seemed so unlikely ...
Hino Trucks engines rank highest in customer satisfaction among conventional medium-duty truck owners for the third year in a row, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Medium Duty Truck Engine and Transmission Customer Satisfaction Study. The study, now ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles971 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views