More Articles for Hino Trucks
Hino Trucks is offering HinoCare, a preventive service care program for its 195 diesel model trucks. The two-year/60,000-mile service program is available free of charge on all 2013MY and 2014MY 195 and 195 double cab trucks delivered between July 1, 2013, ...
Hino Trucks new Class 5 195 and 195h COE trucks will be arriving at Hino dealerships across the country this fall. Available with a diesel (195) or diesel-electric hybrid (195 horsepower) powertrain, the 19,500 GVW trucks feature 210 horsepower and ...
It’s a Natural Gas Diesel alternatives making headway in the work truck world. By Jack Roberts Several years ago, the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show aligned itself with the newly born Green Truck movement. This partnership, that seemed so unlikely ...
Hino Trucks engines rank highest in customer satisfaction among conventional medium-duty truck owners for the third year in a row, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Medium Duty Truck Engine and Transmission Customer Satisfaction Study. The study, now ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views