More Articles for Hillsborough County Department of Public Works
Hot, Cold and Green (and the 3Es) In-place pavement recycling meets a variety of needs. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Green construction now is the No. 1 theme in roadbuilding, and hot-in-place pavement recycling (HIR) and cold-in-place pavement recycling (CIR) have taken on the ...
The new paradigm How pavement management systems are changing road management By Kirk Landers As contractor groups go, the members of the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association are among the most connected to road agency professionals, especially those at the county and city ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1572 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…637 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California369 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014339 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis337 Views