More Articles for Hill International
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services. Hill's services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, ...
Hill International, which manages construction risk, has hired Wendy A. MacLaughlin for the company's subsidiary McLachlan Lister as a vice president in its Brisbane, Australia office. In her new position, she will be in charge of construction claims and dispute ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014563 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding349 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future314 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable285 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views