More Articles for Hill International
Hill International has received a master services agreement from Freeport-McMoRan Corp., a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., to provide construction consulting and professional services. Hill's services under the contract are expected to include project and program management, cost estimating, ...
Hill International, which manages construction risk, has hired Wendy A. MacLaughlin for the company's subsidiary McLachlan Lister as a vice president in its Brisbane, Australia office. In her new position, she will be in charge of construction claims and dispute ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series826 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines184 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views