More Articles for Hilda L. Solis
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has further defined its plans for a series of public hearings in the investigation of the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. MSHA says ...
U.S. labor department, mining community commemorating 40th anniversary of Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act of 1969
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, along with Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main, will be among the key speakers at the 40th anniversary commemoration of the Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)477 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views