More Articles for Hilda L. Solis
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has further defined its plans for a series of public hearings in the investigation of the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. MSHA says ...
U.S. labor department, mining community commemorating 40th anniversary of Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act of 1969
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, along with Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main, will be among the key speakers at the 40th anniversary commemoration of the Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident998 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse623 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles425 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views