More Articles for Hilda L. Solis
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has further defined its plans for a series of public hearings in the investigation of the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. MSHA says ...
U.S. labor department, mining community commemorating 40th anniversary of Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act of 1969
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, along with Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main, will be among the key speakers at the 40th anniversary commemoration of the Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views