More Articles for Hilda L. Solis
The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration has further defined its plans for a series of public hearings in the investigation of the April 5 explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in Raleigh County, W.Va. MSHA says ...
U.S. labor department, mining community commemorating 40th anniversary of Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act of 1969
Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, along with Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joseph A. Main, will be among the key speakers at the 40th anniversary commemoration of the Federal Coal Mine Health and Safety Act ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views