More Articles for Highways and Transit Subcommittee Chairman John J. Duncan
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1794 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1160 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1113 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views