More Articles for highways and bridges
Deficient roads and bridges in Arkansas cost local drivers a total of $2 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to the latest TRIP report. The report, “Arkansas Transportation by the Numbers: Meeting the State’s ...
Vox Populi Our December reader outlook survey that was a primary component of my cover story forecasting 2012 , was sent to leaders in transportation contracting industries and leaders of government agencies responsible for highways and bridges (i.e., you). I asked ...
Pennsylvania has more jobs, safer infrastructure, greater energy independence, better schools and a clear path to economic stability because of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), Gov. Edward G. Rendell said Jan. 13 before the regular public meeting of ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views