More Articles for Highway Trust Fund the Transportation Trust Fund
President Obama on Feb. 14 submitted his budget for FY 2012, which includes the Administration’s plans for transportation reauthorization. In the budget, the president proposes a $556 billion six-year proposal to improve the country’s highways, transit, and rail infrastructure and to ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones777 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones336 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views