More Articles for Highway Traffic Safety Acting Director Gary Poedubicky
Commissioner James Simpson kicked off New Jersey Department of Transportation’s (NJDOT) participation in National Work Zone Awareness Week today, urging motorists to contribute to a safe highway construction season by taking it slow through work zones. “We can all help drive ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views