More Articles for highway system
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
Abstract (from http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2009/5086/) A study of chloride in groundwater and surface water (Groundwater and Surface Water in Areas Underlain by the Glacial Aquifer System, Northern United States, by John R. Mullaney, David L. Lorenz, and Alan D. Arntson, click here.) was ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views