More Articles for highway system
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
Abstract (from http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2009/5086/) A study of chloride in groundwater and surface water (Groundwater and Surface Water in Areas Underlain by the Glacial Aquifer System, Northern United States, by John R. Mullaney, David L. Lorenz, and Alan D. Arntson, click here.) was ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views