More Articles for highway system
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
Abstract (from http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2009/5086/) A study of chloride in groundwater and surface water (Groundwater and Surface Water in Areas Underlain by the Glacial Aquifer System, Northern United States, by John R. Mullaney, David L. Lorenz, and Alan D. Arntson, click here.) was ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views