More Articles for highway system
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
Abstract (from http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2009/5086/) A study of chloride in groundwater and surface water (Groundwater and Surface Water in Areas Underlain by the Glacial Aquifer System, Northern United States, by John R. Mullaney, David L. Lorenz, and Alan D. Arntson, click here.) was ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse738 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?307 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views