More Articles for highway spending
Mileage Fee System Possible By 2015 says RAND Report – By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper A mileage-based revenue system to fund federally assisted transportation projects could be implemented within about five years, the RAND Corp. said in a ...
Pres. Barack Obama signed the U.S. Department of Defense appropriations bill, which includes an extension of current surface transportation law (SAFETEA-LU) through February 28, 2010, according to a report from the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA). The U.S. Senate approved the House-passed ...
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) crossed the $20 billion mark in approved obligations for highway, road and bridge projects this week, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced today. Of the $26.6 billion available for federal highway and bridge projects under the ...
If you want to see where the money is going for more than $6 billion in roadway projects in Illinois, you will now be able to see it online from the comfort of your office or home. Taking the lead from ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views