More Articles for highway signs
A recent message from Iowa Interstate displays posted by the Iowa DOT. In an effort to convince drivers to slow down and focus on the road, several state departments of transportation are turning to the permanent digital displays hanging over Interstates ...
...Sweet home Alabama, where the skies are so blue. Sweet home Alabama, Lord, I'm coming home to you... Lynyrd Skynyrd first sung those lyrics forty years ago and the song has been embraced by the state ever since. The catchy tune ...
A highway message board in San Francisco recently warned drivers of a “Godzilla attack” and urged drivers to “turn back,” NBC Bay Area reports. Despite the timeliness of the messages, the signs were not part of a campaign for the new ...
The Colorado Department of Transportation has launched a new series of messages to inform drivers about the “late merge,” a lane merging technique aimed at reducing traffic delays through construction zones. CDOT’s late merge messages, which consist of highway signs and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views