More Articles for Highway Safety Improvement Program
The U.S. Department of Transportation has awarded Caltrans with a 2011 National Roadway Safety Award for developing an innovative safety software program that makes it easier for local transportation agencies to prioritize safety projects. The application determines which projects offer ...
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) sent state transportation departments a notice on Aug. 13 instructing the departments to identify no later than Wednesday, Aug. 25, which federal highway programs they will cut as a result of a $2.2 billion rescission ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction799 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events697 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes618 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines571 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views