More Articles for Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP)
The American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) applauds congressional passage of H.R. 4348, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21). MAP-21 will fund federal highway programs at $37.5 billion for Fiscal Year 2013 and $37.8 billion in Fiscal ...
National data released on April 1 shows 32,788 people died on the nation’s highways in 2010, down three percent from 33,808 in 2009 according to a press release from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), which has more than ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River656 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views