More Articles for highway repairs and maintenance
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell on Monday signed the state’s transportation bill into effect, CBS DC reported. The Road to the Future bill will enable sweeping, long-term funding for Virginia highway repairs and maintenance. It will replace the state’s 17.5 cent per gallon ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1582 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1011 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets989 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?593 Views