More Articles for highway repair
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn has signed a $1 billion capital spending plan, intended to create jobs and help repair the state's roads and bridges. Transportation officials claim the money will go toward "shovel ready" road projects scheduled to take place this ...
The Michigan Senate has a plan for tackling potholes left on local and state roads by recent winter storms. Related: Chicago DOT works around the clock to repair potholes State lawmakers are considering a proposal that would grant $100 million to state and ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Monday, May 7, announced $20 million for Oregon, Alabama and South Carolina to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events. “The Obama administration is committed to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority626 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles601 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views