More Articles for highway program
It felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views