More Articles for highway program
It felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
The Iowa Transportation Commission on June 8 approved a five-year state highway program that includes $110 million to widen Interstate Highway 35 in West Des Moines from four lanes to six lanes, the Des Moines Register (Iowa) reports. The Iowa Department ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views