More Articles for highway officials in Tennessee
Kendell Poole, director of the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office, has been elected the new Chairman of the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), the national nonprofit organization representing state and territorial highway safety offices across the country. Poole’s priorities as Chairman ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving380 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice340 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill327 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness293 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views