More Articles for highway officials in Tennessee
Kendell Poole, director of the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office, has been elected the new Chairman of the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), the national nonprofit organization representing state and territorial highway safety offices across the country. Poole’s priorities as Chairman ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong822 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views