More Articles for highway officials in Tennessee
Kendell Poole, director of the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office, has been elected the new Chairman of the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), the national nonprofit organization representing state and territorial highway safety offices across the country. Poole’s priorities as Chairman ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141355 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields325 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers248 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill225 Views