More Articles for highway officials in Tennessee
Kendell Poole, director of the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office, has been elected the new Chairman of the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), the national nonprofit organization representing state and territorial highway safety offices across the country. Poole’s priorities as Chairman ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views