More Articles for highway officials in Tennessee
Kendell Poole, director of the Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office, has been elected the new Chairman of the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA), the national nonprofit organization representing state and territorial highway safety offices across the country. Poole’s priorities as Chairman ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views