More Articles for Highway Loss Data Institute
The decline in number of young drivers in America -- and resulting increase in those choosing public transportation, walking and biking -- may be less of a choice and more of a financial necessity. A decline in teen driving correlates with ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views