More Articles for highway funding shortfall
In the next 20 years, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) could face a $12 billion dollar shortfall. The Star Tribune reports that MnDOT rebuilt Interstate 35 between Twin Ports and the Twin Cities in the past couple of years, but ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views