More Articles for highway funding shortfall
In the next 20 years, the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) could face a $12 billion dollar shortfall. The Star Tribune reports that MnDOT rebuilt Interstate 35 between Twin Ports and the Twin Cities in the past couple of years, but ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges141 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes124 Views