More Articles for Highway for LIFE
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) has begun work on a $20.2 million project to replace two Interstate 84 bridges that carry about 75,000 vehicles daily. The bridges, located over Dingle Ridge Road in the town of Southeast, Westchester ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views