More Articles for Highway for LIFE
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) has begun work on a $20.2 million project to replace two Interstate 84 bridges that carry about 75,000 vehicles daily. The bridges, located over Dingle Ridge Road in the town of Southeast, Westchester ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident872 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?554 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side470 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views