More Articles for highway expansion
The highway, that venerable American institution--that core value, that industry and community building institution--is under assault again. Better Institutions, a blog about transportation and urban planning policy, joins a chorus of blogs addressing what it calls, “The self-defeating nature of highway ...
Here’s a plea to stop building new highway lane miles in Wisconsin. Hmm. The new communications era (NCE) allows all sorts of people and groups to take their case directly to the public, sometimes in a clumsy, amateurish way, but often, as ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority618 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles575 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views