More Articles for highway construction zone
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) have each implemented new strategies to improve safety in highway construction zones. Related: Did you participate in National Work Zone Awareness Week? IDOT cracking down on work zone speeding ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views