More Articles for highway construction zone
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) have each implemented new strategies to improve safety in highway construction zones. Related: Did you participate in National Work Zone Awareness Week? IDOT cracking down on work zone speeding ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones917 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones392 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views