More Articles for highway congestion
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views