More Articles for highway congestion
After assessing truck-oriented congestion at 250 spots on the U.S. highway system, the American Transportation Research Institute has unveiled a list of the top 10 highway intersections in the country for truck freight congestion: Fort Lee, NJ: I-95 AT SR 4 Chicago, IL: I-290 ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising – congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views