More Articles for highway bridge and transit conditions
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) on Friday released a report that finds all levels of government would need to spend an estimated $123.7 billion to $145.9 billion annually to maintain and improve roads and bridges. The report -- 2013 Status ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes270 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers129 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views