More Articles for highway bill
Wishful thinking? Not at all. By Kirk Landers There is much to like about the portion of the Obama stimulus package focused on roads, and some of its features should be a part of the federal transportation program which will be drafted ...
The war on failure By Kirk Landers In early December, President-elect Barack Obama commanded front-page headlines by unveiling general aspects of what promises to be a massive infrastructure renewal package. In the run up to press time for this issue, it appeared ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs398 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views