More Articles for highway bill
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host four one-day regional meetings in December in Nashville, Newark, Chicago and Los Angeles. The sessions will feature federal legislative and regulatory reports and discussions on key regional transportation projects. Members of the U.S. House of Representatives ...
Looks like we're already seeing the effects of Congress' failure to pass legislation reauthorizing SAFETEA-LU. States are reticient to put out jobs for bid because they don't know when or whether they'll have the funding. Oklahoma is one such state. On ...
Wishful thinking? Not at all. By Kirk Landers There is much to like about the portion of the Obama stimulus package focused on roads, and some of its features should be a part of the federal transportation program which will be drafted ...
The war on failure By Kirk Landers In early December, President-elect Barack Obama commanded front-page headlines by unveiling general aspects of what promises to be a massive infrastructure renewal package. In the run up to press time for this issue, it appeared ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update310 Views