More Articles for Highway Beautification Act
Illegal outdoor advertising signs on Colorado highways could cost the state a portion of its federal transportation funding if they aren’t removed, according to a report from Coloradoan.com. State auditors released a report on Tuesday that said 30 signs they reviewed ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses875 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views