More Articles for Highway Beautification Act
Illegal outdoor advertising signs on Colorado highways could cost the state a portion of its federal transportation funding if they aren’t removed, according to a report from Coloradoan.com. State auditors released a report on Tuesday that said 30 signs they reviewed ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident986 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse556 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side555 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?513 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views