More Articles for highway assistance loans
Congress will begin reconciling Senate and House highway reauthorization bills next week that contain significantly increased funding for a loan program that’s criticized as providing credit for too many public-private toll projects. On May 8, conferees from both chambers will have ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views