More Articles for highway and ferry projects
The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is investing in 21 additional highway and ferry projects worth an estimated $112 million that can now be constructed across the state due to project savings and low bids on other highway improvements, according ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)783 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects342 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views