More Articles for highway and bridge construction
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
SeaBees and Lemonade By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Perhaps it’s the difference between a clumsy retreat and an ordered withdrawal. The difference between a hurried, disordered lowering of intensity and an organized, purposeful regrouping. If we must do more with less, and we must, ...
FHWA head sees a year of thinking big, dreaming big and change. By John Latta The lights are off in Victor Mendez’s office. He likes it that way. It is a blustery, freezing but clear day shortly before Christmas in D.C. and ...
The University of Washington and CH2M Hill have jointly released a sustainability performance metric, or "rating system," for roadway design and construction. The Greenroads system was unveiled at the Transportation Research Board (TRB) meeting last month in Washington, D.C.,and on Jan. ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views