More Articles for Highway 80 East
Two construction workers were killed Wednesday in a bridge construction accident in Montgomery, Alabama, according to a report from WSFA 12 News. The bridge construction site, located on Highway 80 East, is part of the Montgomery Outer Loop project, a portion ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system480 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass194 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues124 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects121 Views