More Articles for Highway 7
The floods that began on September 11 and have continued to ravage Colorado are responsible for more than 1,000 deaths, according to a USA Today report. The storms have destroyed about 1,500 homes and have damaged nearly 17,500, according to an ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]843 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths742 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong537 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road473 Views