More Articles for Highway 520 bridge
Delays and redesign costs have added an extra $128 million to the Washington State Department of Transportation's (WSDOT) Highway 520 bridge project, reports The Columbian. The design caused cracks in the giant pontoons, causing them to change their plans. The reserve ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series523 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?498 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group336 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views