More Articles for Highway 101
A road worker was killed on Highway 101 in Redwood City, California, when a female driver veered her vehicle off the road. California Highway Patrol say the driver crashed through a fence near the Marsh Road exit off of southbound 101, ...
A traffic jam in the San Francisco Bay area forced a soon-to-be father to pull his vehicle over and deliver his own child on the side of a busy Sonoma County highway. Luis Lugo’s wife Lucy Renteria knew she was going into ...
A truck hauling an excavator caused some major problems for the Washington State Department of Transportation after colliding with five freeway overpasses. Cost of the repairs have not yet been determined, but all five bridges will need to be repaired. “It’s ...
Fear has arisen that the economy will continue to stall, especially in the transportation sector, as much of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus” funding has already been awarded. Although there was talk of a second stimulus ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views