More Articles for Highway 101
A road worker was killed on Highway 101 in Redwood City, California, when a female driver veered her vehicle off the road. California Highway Patrol say the driver crashed through a fence near the Marsh Road exit off of southbound 101, ...
A traffic jam in the San Francisco Bay area forced a soon-to-be father to pull his vehicle over and deliver his own child on the side of a busy Sonoma County highway. Luis Lugo’s wife Lucy Renteria knew she was going into ...
A truck hauling an excavator caused some major problems for the Washington State Department of Transportation after colliding with five freeway overpasses. Cost of the repairs have not yet been determined, but all five bridges will need to be repaired. “It’s ...
Fear has arisen that the economy will continue to stall, especially in the transportation sector, as much of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus” funding has already been awarded. Although there was talk of a second stimulus ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views