More Articles for high-speed rail investent
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on May 6 announced $2 billion in high-speed rail awards providing an unprecedented investment to speed up trains in the Northeast Corridor, expand service in the Midwest and provide new, state-of-the-art locomotives and rail cars ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident978 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views