More Articles for High-Speed Intercity Passenger Rail (HSIPR) Program
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1546 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers452 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012406 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views