More Articles for high-priority bridge projects
Nebraska Department of Roads’ Director Monty Fredrickson, on July 9 released the state's fiscal year 2013 Surface Transportation Program. The 2013 State Highway System program is published at $372 million and is funded from state and federal highway user taxes and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views