More Articles for high-priority bridge projects
Nebraska Department of Roads’ Director Monty Fredrickson, on July 9 released the state's fiscal year 2013 Surface Transportation Program. The 2013 State Highway System program is published at $372 million and is funded from state and federal highway user taxes and ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects635 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D345 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views