More Articles for High Occupancy Vehicle/tolled Express Lane
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views