More Articles for High Occupancy Vehicle/tolled Express Lane
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) and the Regional Transportation District (RTD), in partnership with local governments along the corridor, began construction of the $312 million multi-modal project along US 36. CDOT’s largest current construction project will reconstruct and widen ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views