More Articles for high-occupancy vehicle lanes
Transportation infrastructure in Texas could get a boost in revenue from single-passenger cars in certain high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes. The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has proposed creating a partial toll in the HOV lanes on U.S. 75 from LBJ Freeway ...
I thought the point of carpool lanes was to cut down on the amount of drivers for traffic and environmental reasons. However, it looks like these once-designated lanes are more of an option than a set rule. In Los Angeles on ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views