More Articles for high occupancy toll lanes
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is heading a project on U.S. 36 that will incorporate a high-occupancy fast lane, a bus rapid transit service, an electronic toll system for single-occupant cars and a bike path into one route. According to ...
It appears some road planners in the Seattle area assumed that drivers would be willing to pay their way out of congestion. It appears that this is not so. A pilot project was designed for high occupancy toll (HOT) lanes at State ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident934 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views