More Articles for high occupancy toll lanes
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is heading a project on U.S. 36 that will incorporate a high-occupancy fast lane, a bus rapid transit service, an electronic toll system for single-occupant cars and a bike path into one route. According to ...
It appears some road planners in the Seattle area assumed that drivers would be willing to pay their way out of congestion. It appears that this is not so. A pilot project was designed for high occupancy toll (HOT) lanes at State ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views