More Articles for high occupancy toll lanes
The Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is heading a project on U.S. 36 that will incorporate a high-occupancy fast lane, a bus rapid transit service, an electronic toll system for single-occupant cars and a bike path into one route. According to ...
It appears some road planners in the Seattle area assumed that drivers would be willing to pay their way out of congestion. It appears that this is not so. A pilot project was designed for high occupancy toll (HOT) lanes at State ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views