More Articles for high-occupancy lanes on Interstate 5 in Tacoma
The Washington state Legislature passed an $8.8 billion no-new-taxes transportation budget plan, KOMO News reported. The budgeted money will fund state roadway maintenance and existing costly projects. However, the budget will not provide funding for new big-ticket projects. Included in the plan ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River594 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views