More Articles for HfL
The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) has begun work on a $20.2 million project to replace two Interstate 84 bridges that carry about 75,000 vehicles daily. The bridges, located over Dingle Ridge Road in the town of Southeast, Westchester ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?415 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges192 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views