More Articles for Henning Oeltjenbruns plant manager Detroit Diesel Corporation
Detroit Diesel Corp. marked the production of the 100,000th engine coming off its DD Platform assembly line with a celebration at its Redford, Mich., manufacturing facility on Nov. 30. The DD Platform of Detroit heavy-duty engines – which includes the DD13, ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes819 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…643 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis392 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California376 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology373 Views