More Articles for Henk Verweijmerem
Holland was in the news again this winter with small-scale demonstration projects seeking to make roads safer and greener. This small, Old-European nation was the birthplace in the last decade of an attempt to use road and parking lot pavement to ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views