More Articles for Henk Verweijmerem
Holland was in the news again this winter with small-scale demonstration projects seeking to make roads safer and greener. This small, Old-European nation was the birthplace in the last decade of an attempt to use road and parking lot pavement to ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views