More Articles for Henk Verweijmerem
Holland was in the news again this winter with small-scale demonstration projects seeking to make roads safer and greener. This small, Old-European nation was the birthplace in the last decade of an attempt to use road and parking lot pavement to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress159 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views