More Articles for Henk Verweijmerem
Holland was in the news again this winter with small-scale demonstration projects seeking to make roads safer and greener. This small, Old-European nation was the birthplace in the last decade of an attempt to use road and parking lot pavement to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse477 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers137 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views