More Articles for Henk Verweijmerem
Holland was in the news again this winter with small-scale demonstration projects seeking to make roads safer and greener. This small, Old-European nation was the birthplace in the last decade of an attempt to use road and parking lot pavement to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles615 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views