More Articles for Hendrickson
EDITORS' PICK Volvo Harnessing its own energy Volvo’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent, says the company. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. ...
Trucking industry editors saw and drove the new Western Star Model 4700 tractor at a press event at the wind-swept Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. The new tractor complements the Model 4700 truck Western Star launched last year as a ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views