More Articles for Hendrickson
EDITORS' PICK Volvo Harnessing its own energy Volvo’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent, says the company. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. ...
Trucking industry editors saw and drove the new Western Star Model 4700 tractor at a press event at the wind-swept Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. The new tractor complements the Model 4700 truck Western Star launched last year as a ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)330 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views