More Articles for Hendrickson
EDITORS' PICK Volvo Harnessing its own energy Volvo’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent, says the company. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. ...
Trucking industry editors saw and drove the new Western Star Model 4700 tractor at a press event at the wind-swept Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. The new tractor complements the Model 4700 truck Western Star launched last year as a ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax689 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views