More Articles for heavy equipment
Many people assume that operating heavy construction equipment is a man’s job. After all, these are big, powerful machines. Grease on the hands, mud-caked boots and the smell of diesel in the morning are just part of the job. No ...
Volvo distributors ASC Construction Equipment and Swanston Equipment Companies have realigned the distribution of Volvo Construction Equipment in North Dakota and western Minnesota, effective immediately. ASC is handling the sales and service of Volvo brand heavy equipment, which includes motor graders, ...
Vancouver, Canada-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers sold nearly $3.7 billion of equipment at 339 unreserved auctions around the world in 2011 for the world's largest on-site and online auctioneer of heavy equipment and trucks. This represents a 12-percent increase in gross auction ...
Trimble announced today that SITECH Texoma, SITECH Tejas and SITECH Southeast Texas have been established to serve heavy and highway contractors in Texas and Oklahoma. The three SITECH Technology Dealers join the premier network of SITECH dealerships — the first ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views