More Articles for heavier trucks
The debate on whether to allow (or permit states to allow) heavier semis on our roads is wandering around in Congress. (I would say “eighteen wheelers” but some of them would be “twenty-two wheelers” thanks to an extra axle and ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views