More Articles for heavier trucks
The debate on whether to allow (or permit states to allow) heavier semis on our roads is wandering around in Congress. (I would say “eighteen wheelers” but some of them would be “twenty-two wheelers” thanks to an extra axle and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views